- A+
在国外语言不通,地图没用的时候,半天挤不出一句英文问路人,只能干着急吧,下面小编就给大家整理了旅游英语,快来看看吧!希望能帮助到你
询问登机口
A: 我应该在几号登机口登机?
Which gate should I get on board?/Which gate does it depart from?
B: 8号登机口。
Gate Eight.
A: 请问我的登机口是几号?
Excuse me. What's the gate number?/Where is the boarding gate for this flight?
B: 您的登机口是6号。
Your gate number is 6.
询问机舱服务
我的座位在那里?
Where is my seat?
我能将手提行李放在这儿吗?
Can I put my baggage here ?
是否可替我更换座位?
Could you change my seat, please?
我是否可将座位向后倾倒?(向后座的乘客说)
May I recline my seat?
现在可以解开安全带了吗?
Is it all right to loosen my seat belt?
我是否可抽烟?
May I somke?
请给我一个枕头和毛毯。
May I have a pillow and a blanket, please?
我觉得有些不舒服,是否可给我一些药?
I feel a little sick, Can I have some medicine?
盥洗室在哪里?
Where is the lavatory?
你有中文报纸吗?
Do you have Chinese Newspaper?
我会冷,请给我一条毯子好吗?
I feel cool, may I have a blanket?
可不可以给我一副*牌?
May I have a deck of playing cards?
登机广播英语
飞机起飞前三十分钟即上午9:30开始登机。
Boarding will start thirty minutes before departure, at 9:30am.
飞往悉尼的123次航班正在五号登机口登机。
Flight 123 to Sydney is now boarding at Gate
乘坐飞往悉尼的123次航班的旅客现在请登机。
We are now boarding all passengers on flight 123 to Sydney.
我们很快要请部分旅客提前登机。
We'll begin pre-boarding soon.
头等舱和公务舱的旅客,以及携带小孩或者需要特殊帮助的旅客现在请您开始登机。
At this time we'd like to pre-board passengers in first class and business class, and passengers with young children or those who need special assistance.
现在请座位号在13至29排之间的旅客登机。
We are now boarding passengers in rows 13 through 29.
现在请所有旅客登机。
Now we'd like to begin general boarding.