- A+
原标题:英语口语对话:想成为一名老师
提示:点击上方↑↑↑蓝色字一键关注在线英语听力室
M: Jess, when are you going back to England?
杰西,你什么时候回英国?
W: I'm going back on the 30th of July.
7月30号。
M: OK, that's coming up pretty soon.
哦,那快到日子了。
W: Four weeks from today, I'll be on the plane, on my way home.
还有4周,我打算乘飞机回家。
M: After you go home, what are you going to do?
回英国之后,你想做什么呢?
W: In September I'm going back to college. I want to be a primary school teacher in England, so I have to do a one-year course to qualify and then hopefully I'll start teaching the next September.
9月份的时候,我打算先回学校。我想当一名小学教师,为了获得执教资格,我得在大学修完一年的课程,但愿明年的9月份我能如愿以偿。
M: Umm, a teacher. What are you going to teach?
嗯,一名老师。那你教什么呢?
W: I'm teaching in a
primary school, so that's all the subjects. I'm teaching science, English and math, maybe some French, sports and music, and any other subjects they do at eight years old.
既然是小学老师,那就需要教授全部课程。科学、英语、数学,还有法语、体育、音乐等8岁孩子该学的所有科目。
M: Wow, it's a... a big work. How old are the students you will teach?
哇哦,这...这可是项大工程。那你教几岁的孩子啊?
W: I will be trained to teach from 5 to 11, and hopefully I will teach 7 or 8 year olds.
5岁-11岁,但我个人希望教7岁或8岁的孩子。
M: Umm, you like kids?
嗯...,你喜欢小朋友吗?
W: Yeah, when I worked in Prague I taught some children's
classes and I really enjoyed them, so hopefully I will like it in England as well. It will be a bit different because I'll have maybe twenty five or thirty students in a class while only twelve when I was in Prague.
是的。在布拉格的时候,我曾经教过一些孩子,我真的很喜欢教学,也希望在英国教学工作能够非常愉快。在布拉格教学时,一个班里只有12名学生,而现在一个班里可能有25名甚至30名学生。
M: That's a lot. What made you decide to become a teacher?
这也太多了。是什么原因让你想成为一名教师呢?
W: I'm not really sure. Actually my mother was a teacher and she's trying really hard to convince me that I shouldn't do it because she thinks it's too much work, but I enjoy talking to people and being around children and teaching.
这个我也不好说。其实,我妈妈就是一名教师,但她觉得教学工作太繁琐了所以不希望我步她的后尘,可是我喜欢跟人交流,喜欢教小孩子。
M: Hope you get what you want.
那祝你梦想成真。
W: Thank you.
多谢。返回搜狐,查看更多
责任编辑: