- A+
重启出国游,你储备的英语够用吗?按场景使用的英语口语。收藏备用吧。
在飞机上
On plane
01 l'd like
a window seat, please.
我想要个靠窗的座位。
aisle seat 靠过道的座位
middle seat 中间座位
Is there an aisle seat available ?
还有靠过道的座位吗?
02 Excuse me. I think you are sitting in my seat.
不好意思,你好像坐在我的座位上了。
l'm sorry. l made a mistake.
不好意思,我弄错了。
Don' t worry about it. / Never mind.
没关系。
03 Can you direct me to my seat?
可以带我去我的座位吗?
04 lt's already taken.
这个座位已经有人了。
05 May I change seats with you ?
我可以和你换一下座位吗?
Oh, sorry , I don' t want to change.
则表示不愿意换座位。
06 Excuse me. May I get through?
不好意思,借过一下。
07 Could you help me to put my bag in the storage bin?
可以麻烦你帮我把行李放到储物架上吗?
08 Coffee, please.
请来一杯咖啡。
What would you like to drink ? / Anything to drink ?
您想喝点儿什么?
What do you have ?
您这儿都有什么?
No , thank you .
不用,谢谢
orange juice 橙汁
apple juice 苹果汁
water 水
hot tea 热茶
cola 可乐
09 Beef, please.请给我牛肉。
鸡肉chicken
牛肉beef
猪肉 pork
鱼fish
A : What would you like for
dinner, beef or fish?
晚餐您要牛肉还是要鱼?
B : Beef, please.请给我牛肉。
10 Clear the table, please.
请您收拾一下桌子吧。
Have you finished?
您用完餐了吗?
No, not yet .还没有。
11 Can I have some water?
您能给我杯水吗?
Can I have something to drink?
我能喝点什么吗?
Hot water, please.
请给我热开水。
12 I feel cold. Please give me a blanket . Thank you .
我觉得冷。请给我拿条毯子吧,谢谢。
May I have a pillow ?
能给我一个枕头吗?
13 l' m not feeling well. Could you give me some medicine for air sickness ?
我觉得不舒服。能给我点晕机药吗?
也可以说 I feel sick. Can I have an airsick bag ?
我觉得恶心。可以给我一个呕吐袋吗?
I want to throw up.我想吐。
14 Is the washroom available?
卫生间现在能用吗?
push 推
pull 拉
flush 冲水
15 Could you tell me how to fill out this form?
您能告诉我这张表怎么填吗?
Disembarkation Card 入境申请表
Customs Declaration Form 海关申报单
16 Excuse me, can you tell me where to transfer?
请问,转机应去哪里办理?
Singapore Airways 新加坡航空
United Airways 联合航空
Air Asia 亚洲航空
Emirates Airlines 阿联酋航空
US Air 全美航空
Air China 中国国航
17 I missed my connecting flight. What time does the next flight leave?
我错过了转机班机,请问下一班是什么时候?
18 Excuse me, where are the duty - free shops ?
请问免税商店在哪里?
terminal 航站楼
departure lounge 出境大厅
arrival lounge 入境大厅
transit lounge 过境休息室
connection counter 转机柜台
transfer desk 转机柜台
waiting room 候机室
customs service counter 海关服务柜台
animal & plant quarantine 动植物检疫处
19 Is this the right way to Gate 5?
这条路是去5号登机口的吗?
right 右边
left 左边
go along 直走
go past…走过……
in the direction of …朝…方向
east 东
west 西
south南
north 北
20 Where should I board the plane ?
我应该在哪儿登机?
boarding 登机
departure / boarding gate 登机口
boarding pass 登机证
flight number 航班号
对话
1飞机上点饮料
A : What would you like to drink?
您想喝点什么?
B : Let me see. Do you have any hot beverage?
我想想。你们有什么热饮吗?
A : Yes , we have coffee, tea and hot water .
有,咖啡、茶和热水。
B : A cup of tea, please.给我一杯茶吧。
A : OK. Here you are.好的,给您。
B : Thank you!谢谢!
A : You are welcome.不客气。
2 飞机上不舒服
A : Excuse me, I feel sick .
打扰一下,我感觉不舒服。
B : Have you ever suffered from airsickness ?
您以前晕机吗?
A : Yes , I forgot to take pills .
是的,我忘了吃晕机药。
B : I wil get some for you . Please wait for a moment . Please take the two pills with water .我去给您拿药,稍等。请用水服下这两粒药。
A : Thank you very much . 非常感谢。
B : My pleasure.不客气。