- A+
实际中吃一块蛋糕对错常简略的一件事,而且是一件非常开心的事,a piece of cake 不但在实际日子中很常见,在口语中也很常见,直译“一块蛋糕”,可以意为“一件简略的事,小菜一碟”,涵义:
very easy task
非常简略的使命
something easily done
简略做的事
very simple work
非常简略的作业
effortlessly prepared or done
毫不吃力地预备或结束的
simple job that can straightforwardly be accomplished
可以直接结束的简略作业
例如:
Don't
worry, Sophie - this job interview will be a piece of cake for you - you have all the skills they need and I think you're absolutely the best candidate.
别忧虑,索菲-这次面试对你来说是小菜一碟-你具有他们需要的一切技能,我认为你必定是最佳的提名人。
They said the test would be difficult, but it was a piece of cake - I'll pass with no problem at all.
他们说考试很难,但那是小菜一碟,我会毫无疑问地经过的。
Don't think that this term's work will be a piece of cake - you'll have to study hard to get good grades.
别认为这学期的功课是小菜一碟,你得尽力学习才干获得好成果。
Some parts of cooking are really difficult, but I found that making spaghetti Bolognese is a piece of cake.
烹饪的某些有些真的很难,但我发现做意大利博洛尼亚面条是小菜
一碟。
Giving Maria a make-over was a piece of cake, because she's so naturally beautiful.
给玛丽亚扮装是小菜一碟,因为她天然生成就很秀丽。
I'll have to work really hard for the theory part of the exam, but the
practical part will be a piece of cake, because I've been practicing for so long.
考试的理论有些我得尽力学习,但实习有些是小菜一碟,因为我操练了这么久。
不晓得你是不是发觉,英语学着学着语感就来了,有种信口开河的感触,学习英语的任何方面都是为了和别人打交道,所以必定要去使用所学的,下次就可以用这个习语来描述一件很简略做的事了,例如:
It's really a piece of cake for me to get this done.