- A+
??↓↓↓点击下方卡片,发现更多精彩↓↓↓
英语口语·吉米教师说
450句地道的英语口语表达,还有音频教师演示带读哦,跟着吉米教师一同学习,每天前进一点点,一年会有大不一样~
英语·有用口语表达
这篇文章来历于网络,由大学英语收拾,版权归原作者一切
About Visits 关于造访
1. Hello. Can I see Mr. Green? 你好,我能见格林先生吗?
2. Do you have an appointment? 你有预定吗?
3. Sorry, I don't. 对不住,我没有。
4. Yes. At 3 pm. 是的,约的是下午3点。
5. Sorry, Mr. Green can't see you now. 对不住,格林先生如今不能见您。
6. He's on the phone. 他在打电话。
7. Would you wait here for a minute? 您能在这儿等一下吗?
8. Would you like something to drink? 您想喝点啥吗?
9. Tea, please. 我喝点茶吧。
10. Mr. Green, Mr. Smith is here. 格林先生,史密斯先生在这儿。
11. You may go in now. 您可以进入了。
12. Nice to see you, my old friend. 真高兴见到你,我的老兄弟。
13. How have you been these years? 这些年你怎么样?
14. You've changed little. 你一点也没变。
15. Do you still remember that Christmas? 你仍记住那个圣诞节吗?
2
About Language 关于言语
16. Do you speak English? 你会说英语吗?
17. Yes, a little. 会讲一点。
18. How long have you studied English? 你学英语多久了?
19. He speaks English fluently. 他讲英语很流利。
20. Your English is very good. 你的英语极好。
21. You speak English pretty well. 你的英语讲的极好。
22. Are you a native speaker of English? 你的母语是英语吗?
23. My native language is Chinese. 我的母语是汉语。
24. He speaks with London accent. 他带点伦敦口音。
25. He has a strong accent. 他口音很重。
26. I have some difficulty in expressing myself. 我表达起来有点困难。
27. I'm always confused with "s" and "th". 我常把s和th搞混。
28. Can you write in English? 你能用英文写文章吗?
29. Your pronunciation is excellent. 你的发音极好。
30. How can I improve my spoken English? 我该怎样才干前进口语水平?
3
Talking About Activities 谈论活动
31. What are you doing? 你在干啥?
32. I'm reading a book. 我在看书。
33. I'm cooking. 我在煮饭。
34. Are you watching TV now? 你在看电视吗?
35. Yes, I'm watching Channel 5. 是的,我在看5频道。
36. No, I'm listening to the radio. 没有,我在听收音机。
37. Where are you going? 你去哪儿?
38. I'm going to work. 我去上班。
39. Who are you writing to? 你在给谁写信?
40. I'm writing to an old friend. 给一个老兄弟。
41. What will you do this weekend? 这周末你将干啥?
42. I'll go to a concert. 我要去听音乐会。
43. I'll go on an outing with some friends. 我与兄弟去郊游。
44. Do you like traveling? 你喜爱郊游吗?
45. Yes, I like it a great deal/it very much. 是的,我很喜爱。
4
About Age 关于年纪
46. How old are you? 你多大了?
47. I'm twenty-two (years old). 我二十二了。
48. Mr. Smith is still in his forties. 史密斯先生才四十几岁。
49. I'm two years younger than my sister. 我比我姐小两岁。
50. My elder sister is one year older than her husband. 我姐比他丈夫大一岁。
51. He's the youngest in the family. 他是一家中最小的。
52. He looks much younger than he is. 他看起来比他实践上年青得多。
53. I came here when I was 20. 我二十岁来这儿。
5 4. I started school at the age of 6. 我六岁初步上学。
55. My father is over 60 years old. 我父亲已年过六十了。
56. Most of them are less than 30. 他们中大大都不到30岁。
57. I guess he's about 30. 我猜他大约30岁。
58. She's going to be 15 next month. 下个月她就满15了。
59. They'll have a party for their 10th wedding anniversary.
他们将为成婚十周年开个晚会。
60. He's still a boy after all. 他究竟还只是个孩子。
5
Talking About Daily Activities 谈论往常日子
61. When do you get up everyday? 每天你几点起床?
62. I usually get up at 8 o'clock. 我一般8点起床。
63. Where do you have your lunch? 你在哪儿吃午饭?
64. I have my lunch in a snack bar nearby. 我在邻近一家快餐店吃午饭。
65. What did you have for lunch? 你正午吃些啥?
66. I had a hamburger and a fried chicken leg? 我吃一个汉堡包,一个炸鸡腿。
67. What time do you start work? 你啥时分隔端作业?
68. I start work at 8 o'clock. 我8点初步作业。
69. What do you do at work? 你上班干些啥?
70. I answer telephones and do some typing. 我接电话和打字。
71. What time do you finish your work? 你啥时分下班?
72. At 6 o'clock sharp. 6点。
73. What do you do in your spare time? 空闲时,你干些啥?
74. I like listening to pop music. 我喜爱听盛行音乐。
75. I like playing football. 我喜爱踢足球。
6
Talking About Yesterday 谈论昨日的事
76. When did you get up yesterday morning? 你昨日早上几点起床?
77. At about seven. 七点支配。
78. I heard the clock, but I didn't get up until 9. 我听见闹钟了,但我捱到九点才起。
79. I woke up seven and got up right away. 我七点醒了,然后马上起床了。
80. I hurried to my office. 我匆忙赶到单位。
81. I had my breakfast on the way. 我在路上吃的早饭。
82. I was just on time. 我刚好赶上。
83. I was 10 minutes late. 我迟到了五分钟。
84. I had lunch with a friend of mine. 我和我的一个兄弟一块吃了午饭。
85. I finished my work at 6 p.m. 下午6点我下班了。
86. I stayed and did some extra work. 我留下加了一会儿班。
87. The TV programs were really boring, so I went to bed very early.
电视节目很无聊,所以我早早睡了。
88. I read a magazine in bed. 我躺在床上看杂志。
89. I didn't sleep well. 我没睡好。
90. I slept soundly all night. 我整夜睡的很熟。
7
Talking With Friends 与兄弟谈天
91. Hi, Joe, is it really you? 乔,你好,真是你吗?
92. Hi, Ann. Nice to see you again. 安,你好。真高兴再次见到你。
93. It's been a whole year since I last saw you. 我整整一年没见你了。
94. Yes, but you look as pretty now, as you did then. 但你看起来仍是那么秀丽。
95. Oh, thank you. How have you been these days? 欧,谢谢。这段时刻你好吗?
96. Not too bad. 不太糟。
97. But you sound so sad. 但听起来你很哀痛。
98. Yes, I lost my pet cat yesterday. 是啊,昨日我的宠物猫丢了。
99. Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. 听到这消息我很怅惘。
100. That's all right. 没事儿。
101. Have you seen Kate lately? 迩来你看见凯特了吗?
102. No, I have no contact with her. 没有。我和她没有一点儿联络。
103. I heard she got married last week. 我传闻她上星期成婚了。
104. Oh, how nice. Sorry, I've got to go now. 那真好。对不住,我有必要得走了。
105. So do I. See you later. Keep in touch. 我也是,再会。记住联络哦。
8
Talking About The Past 谈论曩昔
106. I used to take a walk in the early morning. 我曩昔常一大早出去漫步。
107. He used to live in my neighborhood. 他曾与我是邻居。
108. Did you use to go fishing with friends? 曩昔你常和兄弟垂钓吗?
109. We have known each other for 6 years. 咱们知道有六年了。
110. It has been a long time since last came here. 自从我前次来这儿现已有很长时刻了。
111. Have you seen Mr. Smith recently? 迩来你见过史密斯先生吗?
112. They've been working on this project since last year.
他们从上一年头步一向都在做这个项目。
113. I've been watching TV all night. 我看了一整晚的电视。
114. The movie began as soon as we got there. 咱们一到那儿影片就初步了。
115. When I arrived at the station, the train had already left. 我到车站时,火车现已开了。
116. The late arrival of the ship had messed up all our plans.
船到晚了,把咱们的方案全打乱了。
117. I had thought he knew the time of the meeting. 我原认为他晓得开会时刻。
118. They had expected me to go with them. 他们正本期望我和他们一同去。
119. That was the third time that I had visited the place. 那是我第三次赏识那当地了。
120. After I had finished my paper, I put it in the drawer. 我写完论文,就把它放在抽屉了。
9
Asking About The Address 问询地址
121. Hi, Jack, where do you live now? 你好,杰克,你如今住哪儿?
122. I live at 203 Curzon Street. 我住在可胜街203号。
123. Curzon Street? Isn't Mary living there? 可胜街?玛丽不是也住那儿吗?
124. Yes, she lives just across the street. 是的,她就住在街对面。
125. How long have you stayed there? 你在那儿住多久了?
126. Just a few months. 才几个月。
127. How about Mary? How long has she lived there? 玛丽怎么样?她在那儿住多久了?
128. She's been living there since her birth. 她生下来就住那儿。
129. Will you stay there for long? 你会在那儿待很长时刻吗?
130. No, I'll move to Hollywood next month. 不,我下个月搬到好莱坞去。
131. Oh, really? I'm moving there too. 真的?我也会搬到那儿去。
132. Great. Then we can drink beer together. 棒极了,咱们可以一同喝啤酒了。
133. Yes, and you may stay there longer. 对,而且你或许会在那儿住久一些。
134. I hope so. 期望如此。
135. I'm sure we'll have a good time. 我信赖咱们会很开心的。
10
Asking Questions 提疑问
136. Where are you going? 你去哪儿?
137. Where did you go for dinner yesterday? 你们昨日去哪儿吃的饭?
138. When will he come to see you? 他啥时分来看你?
139. When did you buy the car? 你啥时分买的车?
140. Who told you? 谁告诉你的?
141. Who will accompany you to the airport? 谁将陪你去机场?
142. Why don't you agree? 你为啥不附和?
143. Why not go out for a walk? 干吗不出去漫步?
144. How did you doing spend your holiday? 你假期怎么过的?
145. How are you doing these days? 这些日子你怎么样?
146. What did he say in the letter? 他在信里说啥了?
147. What are you going to do with the books? 你方案拿这些书怎么办?
148. What were you doing when I called? 我打电话给你时你在干吗?
149. I was about to leave. 我正要出门。
150. Can you guess what I was doing this morning? 你能猜到今日上午我在做啥吗?
Making Plans 订方案
151. What do you plan to do this Friday? 明日你方案干啥?
152. What are you doing next week? 下周你干啥?
153. I plan to go to the concert. 我方案去听音乐会。
154. I'm thinking of going to my grandma's. 我想去外婆家。
155. I'll go skiing of the weather permits. 气候答应的话,我会去滑雪。
156. I suppose I can finish the project next year. 我想我下一年结束此工程。
157. I have no idea. 我不晓得。
158. It's up to you. 由你抉择。
159. I'm considering buying a house. 我想买套房子。
160. Hi, Jack, what lessons will you take this semester? 你好,杰克,这学期你选啥课?
161. Hi, Lucy. I'll take French and Economics. 你好,露西,我想选法语和经济。
162. I'm taking Chinese and History. 我将选中文和前史。
163. Do you plan to do some odd jobs? 你方案打工吗?
164. Yes, I'm applying to work at the library. 是的,我在请求图书馆打点员的作业。
165. Good luck! 祝你好运。
2
About Decisions 关于抉择
166. It's up to you. 由你抉择。
167. You have the final say. 你说了算。
168. She insists that it doesn't matter. 她坚持说那没联络。
169. He's made up his mind to quit his job. 他已抉择辞去他的作业。
170. I've decided not to sell the house. 我抉择不卖房子了。
171. I'm determined to leave. 我决意要走了。
172. Have you decided? 你抉择了吗?
173. No, I haven't decided yet. 不,还没有。
174. I've changed my mind. 我改留心了。
175. It's still undecided. 还没抉择。
176. Don't hesitate any more. 别在犹疑了。
177. Give me a definite answer, please. 请给个清楚的答复。
178. It's really hard to make a decision. 挺难做抉择的。
179. I'm always making resolutions, like giving up smoking. 我总在做出抉择,比方戒烟。
180. Don't shilly-shally. 别犹疑不决。
3
Traveling 旅行
181. Do you like traveling? 你喜爱旅行吗?
182. Yes, I've just come back from Scotland. 是的,我刚从苏格兰回来。
183. How did you get there? 你怎么去的?
184. I got there by plane. 我坐飞机去的。
185. Where did you visit? 你去赏识了哪些当地?
186. I only had time to visit Edinburgh. 我只需时刻去爱丁堡。
187. How did you like it? 你喜爱那儿吗?
188. It's fantastic. 那儿棒极了。
189. Why did you go there? 你为啥去那儿?
190. I went there on business. 我出差到那儿。
191. And do you have friends there? 你在那儿有兄弟吗?
192. Yes, a lot of friends. 是的,许多。
193. You must have enjoyed yourself. 你必定玩的很开心。
194. Yes, and I took many pictures. 是的,我还照了许多相片。
195. Please let me see them. 让我看看。
4
About Shopping 关于购物
196. Will you go shopping with me? 你跟我去买东西吗?
197. Here's your change. 这是找你的钱。
198. I'll go to pick up some odds and ends at the store. 我要到商铺买些琐细的东西。
199. Excuse me, would you tell me where I can get some butter?
打扰一下,您能告诉我黄油在哪儿卖吗?
200. May I have a look at the watch? 我能看看这块表吗?
201. May I try it on? 我能试试吗?
202. This is too small for me. Do you have a bigger one? 这个太小了,有大点的吗?
203. Do you have any more colors? 有另外颜色吗?
204. What's your size? 你穿多大号?
205. It suits you to a T. 特别合适你。
206. It's too expensive for me. 关于我来说太贵了。
207. Can you came down a bit? 可以再廉价点吗?
208. I'll take it. 我买了。
209. How much is it? 这卖多少钱?
210. How much do I owe you? 我该付多少钱?
5
In The Restaurant 饭馆进餐
211. What would you like to eat? 你想吃点啥?
212. Are you ready to order? 你要害菜了吗?
213. I'd like some steak and bread. 我要牛排和面包。
214. What would you like for dessert? 你要啥甜点?
215. I'll have some ice cream. 我要冰淇淋。
216. Do you want some fruit? 你要生果吗?
217. Yes, please. I want an apple. 是的,我要一个苹果。
218. Anything to drink? 喝点啥?
219. A small glass of whisky, please. 请来一小杯威士忌。
220. Here is your food. 你的菜来了。
221. Bring me the bill please. 请买单。
222. Can I pay by check or credit card? 我能用支票或诺言卡吗?
223. Sorry, we only take cash. 对不住,咱们只收现金。
224. Here you are. 给。
225. Here is your change. 找您的钱。
6
About Evening Entertainment 关于夜晚的日子
226. I'm free tonight. 我今晚有空。
227. Shall we go to the cinema? 咱们去看影片好吗?
228. Do you know what's on tonight? 你晓得今日表演啥?
229. May I ask you for a dance? 可以请你跳支舞吗?
230. With pleasure. 很侥幸。
231. Sorry, I'm engaged. 对不住,我有约在先了。
232. What about another dance? 再跳一曲好吗?
233. You're a good dancer. 你舞跳的真好。
234. What's on Channel 8 now? 如今8频道播啥节目?
235. I don't know. You may look in the TV Guide. 我不晓得,你可以看看《电视报》。
236. Let's see what else is on. 咱们看看有没有另外节目。
237. Did you see the special last night? 昨晚你看特别节目了吗?
238. I don't want to see any more of this TV show. 我不想再看这个电视节目了。
239. Can we change the channel? 能换个频道吗?
240. I want to see the weather. 我想看气候预告。
7
Appointments 约会
241. I'd like to make an appointment with Mrs. Green. 我想约个时刻见格林女士。
242. She's free on Friday and Saturday. 她周五和周六有空。
243. Sorry, can I see her before Friday? 对不住,我能周五之前见她吗?
244. Let me see. She has 30 minutes Tuesday afternoon. 让我查查,她周二下午有30分钟。
245. At what time? 啥时刻?
246. From 4 to 4:30. 四点到四点半。
247. All right. 好吧。
248. So you'll come then. Please phone in if you can't make it.
那么你就那时来,假定来不了,请打电话给我。
249. I have an interview this afternoon. 我今日下午有面试。
250. I can come any time except Sunday. 除星期天外我都能来。
251. You can reach me at 6609823. 你打电话6609823就能找到我。
252. He phoned to cancel the meeting. 他打电话来撤消会议。
253. Please call me before you come. 你来之前请打电话。
254. Please make an appointment with my secretary. 请跟我秘书定个碰头时刻。
255. I have to change my appointment from Monday to Thursday.
我不得不把约会从周一改到周四。
8
Seeing A Doctor 看医生
256. What's your trouble? 你有啥不舒畅?
257. How long have you had it? 你得这病多久了?
258. I should say you've caught a cold. 我看你伤风了。
259. You need an injection. 你需要打针。
260. Is it serious? 我的病严峻吗?
261. Do I need to be hospitalized? 我需要住院吗?
262. Have you seen the doctor? 你看过医生了吗?
263. What did the doctor say? 医生怎么说?
264. Jack is up and about now. 杰克病后恢复了。
265. The doctor says that I should take quinine. 医生说我大约服用奎宁。
266. What sort of medicine do you take? 你吃的是啥药?
267. The doctor says that I should not eat anything oily. 医生说我不能吃油腻的东西。
268. I had a shot of penicillin. 我打了一针青霉素。
269. You have to be operated on. 你得做手术。
270. He gave me a chest X-ray and took my blood pressure.
他给我做了X光胸透并量了血压。
9
Making A Phonecall 打电话
271. Hello. May I speak to Mr. Green? 你好,我找格林先生。
27
2. Just a moment. 等一会儿。
273. Hold on. 等一会儿。
274. He's not in. May I take a message for him? 他不在,我能替他捎个口信吗?
275. Yes, please. 是的,费事了。
276. Would you answer the phone please? 你能接下电话吗?
277. I want to make a long distance call. 我想打个远程电话。
278. This is Mary Speaking. 我是玛丽。
279. Would you tell Mr. Green that I called? 你能告诉格林先生我给他打了个电话吗?
280. I must have dialed a wrong number. 我必定拨错号了。
281. I couldn't get through. 我打不通。
282. I have to hang up now. 我得挂电话了。
283. Would you call back tomorrow? 你能明日回个电话吗?
284. There's something wrong with the phone. 电话出了点儿缺陷。
285. I tried to call you, but the line was busy. 我试着给你打电话,但老占线。
10
About Mail 关于邮政
286. I have received a letter from my cousin. 我收到了我表兄的信。
287. I haven't heard from him for a long time. 我好久没有收到他的信了。
288. Send a postcard to me when you arrive in Shanghai. 你到上海今后给我发张
明信片。
289. I put some photographs in the envelope. 我在信里夹了几张相片。
290. He hasn't answered my letter yet. 他还没有给我回信。
291. My mother mailed me a parcel. 我妈给我寄了一个包裹。
292. We keep in touch with each other by Email since he left China.
他脱离我国今后,咱们用Email坚持联络。
293. Don't forget to put stamps on your letter. 别忘了贴邮票。
294. How long does it take for a letter to get to America from Beijing?
信从北京到美国要多久?
295. You've got an express mail. 你有特快专递。
296. To make it fast, you can send a fax. 要想快点的话就发个传真。
297. My mother has sent me a registered letter, I guess she has something important to tell me.
我妈给我发了一封挂号信,我想她有啥重要的作业要说。
298. I find my name on the blackboard. I must have got a remittance.
我在黑板上看到我的名字,必定有我的汇款。
299. Do you want to airmail it or not? 你想发航空信吗?
300. I drop the letter into the mailbox in front of the Post Office.
我把信塞进邮局前面的邮筒里。
因为篇幅的捆绑,剩下的150句在后台回复450收取哦,点击下方二维码,然后依照截图的方法回复450收取!别忘了点个“在看”~
免费送天然拼读视频材料
吉米教师免费学英语,每天送福利!
觉得不错,请点在看回来搜狐,查看更多