八年级上册英语口语对话附翻译

  • A+
所属分类:英语口语

A: Where did you go on vacation? 你去哪里度假了?

B: I went to New York City. 我去了纽约市。

A: Did you go out with anyone? 你和什么人一起出去了吗?

B: No. No one was here. Everyone was on vacation.

没有。这里没有人。所有人都去度假了。

A: did you buy anything special? 你买了什么特别的东西吗?

B: Yes, I bought something for my father. 是的,我给爸爸买了些东西。

A: No, I bought nothing. 没有我什么也没买。

B: How was the food? 食物怎么样?

A: Everything tasted really good! 每样食物尝起来都很好!

B: Did everyone have a good time? 每个人都过得愉快吗?

B: Oh, yes. Everything was excellent. 喔,是的。一切都很精彩。

口语对话2

Boy: Where did you go on vacation, Grace? 格雷丝,你去哪里度假了?

Grace: I went to New York City. 我去纽约市了。

Boy: Oh, really? Did you go with anyone? 奥,真的吗?你和别人一起去的吗?

Grace: Yes. I went with my mother. 是的。我和我妈妈一起去的。

Boy: Did you go to Central Park? 你去中央公园了吗?

Grace: Yes, I did. It was really nice. 是的,我去了。它真的不错。

Boy: Did you buy anything special? 你买什么特别的东西了吗?

Grace: Yes. I bought something for my father. 是的。我为爸爸买了一些东西。

Boy: Oh, really? What? 奥,真的吗? (买了)什么?

Boy: I bought him a hat. 我为他买了一顶帽子。

口语对话3

Girl: Where di you go on vacation, Kevin? 凯文,你去哪儿度假了?

Kevin: I went to the beach. 我去海滩了。

Girl: Oh, that’s nice. Did you play volleyball? 奥,那很好。你打排球了吗?

Kevin: No, I didn’t. 不,我没有。

Girl: Well, did you swim? 奥, 你游泳了吗?

Kevin: Yes, I did. The 是的,我游泳了。水真的很暖和。

Girl: How was the food? 食物怎么样?

Kevin: Everything tasted really good! 所有东西尝起来都非常好吃!

Girl: Did you meet anyone interesting? 你遇到什么有趣的人了吗?

Kevin: Yes. I met some very interesting people. 是的。我遇到了一些非常有趣的人。

口语对话4

Boy: Where did you go on your vacation, Julie? 朱莉, 你去哪里度假了?

Julie: I stayed at home. 我呆在家里了。

Boy: Oh. So, did you do anything interesting?

奥。那么,你做什么有趣的事情了吗?

Julie: No, I didn’t. 不,我没有。

Boy: Did you study for your tests? 你为你的考试学习了吗?

Julie: Yes, I did. 是的,我学习了。

Boy: Did you go out with anyone? 你和别人出去了吗?

Julie: No. No one was here. Everyone was on vacation.

没有。没有人在这儿。每个人都在度假。

口语对话5

Rick: Hi Helen. Long time no see. 奥,海伦。 好久不见。

Helen: Hi, Rick. Yes, I was on vacation last month.

你好,里克。是的,上个月我去度假了。

Rick: Oh, did you go anywhere interesting?

里克:奥, 你去什么有趣的地方了吗?

Helen: Yes, I went to Guizhou with my family.是的,我和我家人去贵州了。

Rick: Wow! Did you see Huangguoshu Waterfall?

里克:哇!你看见黄果树瀑布了吗?

Helen: Yes, I did. It was wonderful! We took quite a few photos there. What about you? Did you do anything special last month?

海伦:是的,我看见了。它太壮观了!我们在那里拍了好多照片。你怎么样?上个月你做什么特别的事情了吗?

Rick: Not really. I just stayed at home most of time to read and relax.

里克:没做什么。我大部分时间只是待在家里看书、休息。

口语对话6

Anna: Hi, Jane. Where did you go on vacation last week? 嗨,简。上周你去哪度假了?

Jane: I went to Penang in Malaysia. 我去了马来西亚的槟城。

Anna: Who did you go with? 你和谁一起去的?

Jane: I went with my family. 我和家人一起去的。

A: What did you do? 你们都做了什么?

Jane: The weather was hot and sunny on Monday, so we went paraglidingon the beach. Then in the afternoon, we rode bicycle to Georgetown.

星期一天气炎热晴朗,所以我们在海滩玩了滑翔伞。然后在下午,我们骑车去了乔治市。

Anna: Sounds great! 听起来很棒!

Jane: Well, but the next day was not as good. My fatherand I went to Penang Hill, but the weather was really bad and rainy. We waited a long time for the train and we were wet and cold because we forgot to bring an umbrella.

恩,但是第二天就没那么好了。我和爸爸去了摈城山,但是天气真的不好,下了雨。我们等了很长时间的火车,因为我们忘记带伞,身上又湿又冷!

Anna: Oh, no! 奥,那太糟糕了!

Jane: And that’s not all! We also didn’t bring enough money, so we only had one bowl of rice and some fish. 倒霉的事还不只这些! 我们还没带够钱,所以只吃了一碗米饭和一些鱼。

口语对话7

A: How was the volleyball game yesterday? 昨天的排球比赛怎么样?

B: Great! Everyone had a fun time! 棒极了! 每个人都玩得很高兴!

口语对话8

A: How was the volleyball game yesterday! 昨天的排球比赛怎么样?

B: Great! Everyone had a fun time! 棒极了! 每个人都玩得很高兴!

口语对话9

A: Did you buy anything in the shopping center? 你在购物中心买什么了吗?

B: No, I didn’t. Everything was very expensive. 没有,我没买。每样商品都很贵。

口语对话10

what do you usually do on weekends? 你周末通常做什么?

I always exercise. 我总是锻炼身体。

What do they do on weekends? 他们周末做什么?

They often help with housework. 他们经常帮忙做家务。

What does she do on weekends? 她周末做什么?

She sometimes goes shopping. 她有时去购物。

How often do you go to the movies? 你多长时间看一次电影?

I go to the movies maybe once a month. 我大概每个月看一次电影。

How often does he watch TV? 他多长时间看一次电视?

He hardly ever watches TV. 他几乎不看电视。

Do you go shopping? 你去购物吗?

No, I never go shopping. 不,我从不去购物。

口语对话11

A: How often do you watch TV?

B: I watch TV every day.

A: What’s your favorite program?

B: Animal World.

A: How often do you watch it?

B: Twice a week.

口语对话12

Jack: Hi, Claire are you free next week? 嗨,克莱尔,你下周有空吗?

Claire: Hmmm… next week is quite full for me, Jack.恩,我下周已经安排得很满了,杰克。

Jack: Really? How come? 是吗?怎么会呢?

Claire: I have dance and piano lessons. 我上舞蹈课和钢琴课。

Jack: What kind of dance are you learning? 你在学哪一种舞蹈?

Claire: Oh, swing dance. IT’s fun! I have class once a week, every Monday.

喔,摇摆舞。它很有意思!我一周上一次课,每周一。

Jack: How often do you have piano lessons? 你多久上一次钢琴课吗?

Claire: Twice a week on Wednesday and Friday. 一周两次,(在)周三和周五。

口语对话13

Reporter: So, Cheng Tao, how often do you watch TV? 那么,程涛,你多久看一次电视?

Cheng Tao: Hmm…about twice a week, I guess. 恩。。。大约一周两次,我想。

Reporter: Uh-huh. And how often do you read? 恩。那么你多久看一次书?

Cheng Tao: Oh, I read every day at school! 奥, 我在学校每天都看书!

Reporter: How often do you go to the movies? 你多久看一次电影?

Cheng Tao: Uh…let me see… maybe once a month? 恩…让我想想… 大概一个月一次?

Reporter: How often do you exercise? 你多久锻炼一次?

Cheng Tao: Oh, I exercise about three times a week. 奥,我大约一周锻炼三次。

Reporter: How often do you shop? 你多久购物一次?

Cheng Tao: Shop? I shop about …about twice a month. 购物?我大约….大约一个月两次。

口语对话14

Reporter: What do you usually do on weekends? 周末你们通常做什么?

Girl 1: I sometimes go shopping. 我有时去购物。

Boy 1: I never go shopping. I usually watch TV.我从不购物。我通常看电视。

Boy 2: I always exercise. 我总是锻炼。

Girl 2: I often help with housework. 我经常帮忙做家务。

Reporter: How about you? 你呢?

Girl 3: I hardly ever watch TV. I always read. 我几乎从不看电视。我总是读书。

Reporter : Oh, why is that? 奥,为什么会是这样?

Girl 3: Ho, I don’t know. I guess I just like books. 奥,我不知道。我猜想我只是喜欢书。

口语对话15

Interviewer: Hi, Tina and Bill. Let’s start with the first question. How often do you exercise?

嗨,蒂娜和比尔。让我们开始第一个问题。你们多久锻炼一次?

Tina: Every day. 每天。

Bill: Hardly ever. 几乎从不。

Interviewer: How often do you eat vegetables and fruit? 你们多久吃一次蔬菜和水果?

Tina: I eat vegetables and fruit everyday. 我每天都吃蔬菜和水果。

Bill: I sometimes eat vegetables. But I never eat fruit. 我有时吃蔬菜。但是我从不吃水果。

Interviewer: OK. How many hours do you sleep every night? 好的。你们每晚睡多少个小时?

Tina: Nine. 9个。

Bill: Me, too. 我也是。

Interviewer : How often do you drink milk? 你们多久喝一次牛奶?

Bill: never. I can’t stand milk. 从不。我忍受不了牛奶(的味道)。

Tina: Oh, I love milk –I drink it every day. 奥,我喜欢牛奶-----我每天都喝它。

Interviewer: How oftendo you eat junk food? 你们多久吃一次垃圾食品?

Bill: I eat it three of four times a week. 我一周吃三次或四次(垃圾食品)。

Tina: I guess I eat it two or three times a week. 我想我一周吃两次或三次(垃圾食品)。

Interviewer: And how often do you drink coffee? 你们多久喝一次咖啡?

Bill: Oh, I drink coffee four times a day. 奥,我一天喝四次咖啡。

Tina: I never drink coffee. 我从不喝咖啡。

Interviewer: Well, thank you very much. 我,非常感谢你们。

Bill/Tina: You’re welcome. 不客气。

口语对话16

Does Bill have good habits? 比尔有良好的习惯吗?

Yes. 是的。

口语对话17

A: What do Tom and Mike usually do on weekends? 汤姆和迈克周末通常做什么?

B: Theysometimes go to the museum. 他们有时去博物馆。

A: How oftendo they go to the shopping center? 他们多长时间去一次购物中心。

B: Hardly ever. Maybe about twice a month. 几乎不去。大概每个月两次。

A: How often do they watch TV? 他们多久看一次电视?

B: Mike never watches TV, but Tom watches TV every day.

迈克从不看电视,但是汤姆每天都看。

A: Oh, I’m just like Tom. I always watch TV, too. 奥,我像汤姆一样。我也总是看电视。

口语对话18

Do you go shopping? 你去购物吗?

No, I never go shopping. 不,我从不去购物。

口语对话19

Julie: Did you like the singing competition yesterday, Anna?

安娜,你喜欢昨天的歌咏比赛吗?

Anna: Oh, it was fantastic! Nearly snag so well!喔,真是好得出奇!

Julie: Well, I think Lisa sang better than Nelly. 恩,我认为莉萨比内莉唱得更好。

Anna: Oh, which one was Lisa? 奥,哪个是莉萨?

Julie: The one with shorter hair. I think she sang more clearly than Nelly.

头发较短的那位。我觉得她唱歌(吐字)要比内莉更加清晰。

Anna: Yes, but Nelly danced better than Lisa.

对的,但内莉比莉萨舞跳得更好。

Julie: You can tell that Lisa really wanted to win, though.

不过你能看得出来莉萨确实想赢呢。

Anna: Well, everyone wants to win. But the most important thing is to learn something new and have fun.

这个吗,每个人都想赢。但最重要的事情是能学点新东西,并且享受这个过程。

口语对话20

Is Tom smarter than Sam? 汤姆比萨拇聪明吗?

No, he isn’t . Sam is smarter than Tom. 不,他不。萨姆比汤拇聪明。

Is Tara more outgoing than Tina? 塔拉比蒂娜外向吗?

No, she isn’t. Tina
八年级上册英语口语对话附翻译插图
is more outgoing than Tara. 不,她不。 蒂娜比塔拉外向。

口语对话21

Are you as friendly as your sister? 你象你的姐姐一样友好吗?

No, I’m not. I’m friendlier. 不,我不。我更友好些。

Does Tara work as hard as Tina? 塔拉和蒂娜一样努力学习了吗?

Yes, she does. 是的。

Who’s more hard-working at school? 在学校谁比较勤奋?

Tina thinks she works harder than me. 蒂娜认为她比我更努力学习。

口语对话22

Interviewer : Tina, do you think you are different from your sister Tara?

蒂娜,你觉得你与你的姐姐塔拉不同吗?

Tina: Oh, sure. We look similar but we’re very different.

奥,当然。我们看起来相似,但是我们非常不同。

Interviewer: Really? In what ways are you different?

真的吗? 你们在什么方面不同?

Tina: Well, I’m more outgoing than Tara. I’m friendlier and funnier, too. And I love sports. 恩,我比塔拉更外向。我也更友好和有趣。而且我喜欢运动。

Tara: Yes, she can run fster and jump higherthan me.

是的,她比我跑得快,而且比我跳得高。

Interviewer: Who’s more hard-working at school?在学校谁更努力?

Tara:
八年级上册英语口语对话附翻译插图(1)
Tina thinks she works harder than me, but I work as hard as Tina. But she’s smarter than me.

蒂娜觉得她学习比我努力,但是我和蒂娜一样努力学习。但是她比我聪明。

Tina: Not really. I think I’m lazier than Tara. She always gets up earlier than me.

不完全是这样。我认为我比塔拉懒惰。她总是比我起床早。

口语对话23

Boy 1: Is that Sam playing the guitar?

那是萨姆在弹吉他吗?

Girl 1: No, that’s Tom. Sam has longer hair than Tom.

不,那是汤姆。萨姆的头发比汤姆的长。

Boy 2: Both Tom and Sam can play the drums, but Sam plays then better than Tom.

汤姆和萨姆都会敲鼓,但是萨姆比汤姆敲得好。

Boy : That’s Tara, isn’t it? 那是塔拉,不是吗?

Girl : No, it isn’t. It’s Tina. Tina is taller than Tara. And she also sings more loudly than Tara. 不,不是。那是蒂娜。蒂娜比塔拉高,而且她唱歌也比塔拉响亮。

Boy : Is that Paul? 那是保罗吗?

Girl : No, that’s Peter. Peter’s heavier than Paul. And Paul’s shorter than Peter.

不是,那是彼得。彼得比保罗胖。而且保罗比彼得矮。

口语对话24

A: I think a good friend makes me laugh.我认为好朋友能让我开心地笑。

B: For me, a good friend
八年级上册英语口语对话附翻译插图(2)
likes to do the same things as me.

对我来说,好朋友和我有共同的爱好。

C: Yes, and a good friend is talented in music, too. 是的,好朋友还要有音乐天赋。

D: That’s not very important for me…那对我来说不那么重要……

口语对话25

Interviewer: Who’s your best friend, Molly?

Molly: Peter.

Interviewer: Why do you like him? 你为什么喜欢他?

Molly: Because he likes to do the same things as Ido. He’s popular, too, and he’s good at sports. 因为他喜欢和我做同样的事情。他也很受欢迎,而且他擅长运动。

Interviewer: So, is he different from you in any way?

那么,他在某些方面和你不同吗?

Molly: Well, yes. I like to study. I study harder than Peter. He plays baseball better than me. 奥,是的。我喜欢学习。我比彼得学习努力。他棒球比我打得好。

Interviewer: OK, I see…好,我明白了

Molly: Oh, and he speaks more loudly than me. I ‘m a little quieter. But I’d say we’re both pretty outgoing.奥,而且他说话声音比我响亮。我更安静一点儿。但是我得说我们两个都非常外向。

Interviewer: How about you, Mary? Who’s your best friend?

你呢,玛丽?谁是你最好的朋友?

Molly: My best friend is Lisa.

Interviewer: What do you like about her? 你喜欢她什么?

Molly: Well she’s a good listener and that’s important to me.

Interviewer: Is she a lot like you? 她和你非常相象吗?

Molly: Some people say we look similar. We’re both tall, and we both have long, curly hair. But Lisa is quieter than me. I’m always talking. She’s also smarter. I’m more outgoing. 一些人说我们看起来非常相象。我们两个都高,而且我们两个都留着长长的卷发。但是莉萨比我安静。我总是在说话。她也(比我)更聪明。我(比她)更外向。

口语对话26

--What’s the best movie theatre?哪家电影院是最好的?

-Sun Cinema. It’s the cheapest. 太阳电影院。它最便宜。

- But I think Moon Theater has the most comfortable seas.

但是我认为月亮电影院有最舒服的座位。

口语对话27

A: Hello! I’m a reporter. Can I ask you some questions? 我能问你几个问题吗?

B: Sure. 当然可以。

A: Which is the worst clothes store in town?镇里最不好的服装店是哪家?

B: I think Dream Clothes is the worst. 梦想服装店最差。

A:Why do you think so? 你为什么这么认为?

B: Well, it has the worst service in town. 好吧,它在镇上服务最差。

口语对话28

-Who’s the best performer? 谁是最佳表演者?

-Eliza was the best performer. 伊丽莎白是最佳表演者。

口语对话29

Jack: Hi, Anna. Do you want to go to the movies?嗨,安娜。你想去看电影吗?

Anna: Hi, Jack. Yes, let’s see a movie.嗨,杰克。是的,我们去看一场电影吧。

Jack: What’s the best movie theater to go to?可去的最好的电影院是哪家?

Anna: Town Cinema. It’s the closest to home.城镇影院。它离家最近。

Jack: Yes,but what about the long waiting time to get movie tickets?

是的,但是买电影票要等很长时间怎么办?

Anna: Don’t worry. There are a lot of people working there. You can buy tickets the most quickly at Town Cinema.

不用担心。有很多人在那里工作。你可以在城镇影院最快地买到票。

口语对话30

Ken: Hi, Julie. 嗨,朱莉。

Julie: Hi, Ken. How are you? 嗨,肯。 你好吗?

Ken: Good, thanks. Do you wantto watch a movie? 很好,谢谢。你想去看一场电影吗?

Julie: Sure. 当然。

Ken: Is there a good movie theater near here? 在这儿附近有很好的电影院吗?

Julie: Yes, Screen City. It’s the most popular one near here and it has the best sound.

有,电影城。在这儿附近它是最受欢迎的影院,而且它有最好的音效。

Ken: Sounds good. Let’s go. 听起来不错。我们走吧。

口语对话31

Barry: Hi, Jill. Do you want to see a movie? 嗨,吉尔。你想去看一场电影吗?

Jill: Hi, Barry. Yes, a great idea. 嗨,巴里。是的,一个很棒的主意。

Barry: Do you know a good movie theater? 你知道一家好的电影院吗?

Jill: Yes, there’s one not far from here.是的,离这里不远有一家。

Barry: What’s it called? 它叫什么?

Jill: It’s called Movie World. It has the biggest screens and the most comfortable seats. 它叫电影世界。它有最大的屏幕和最舒适的座位。

口语对话32

--What’s the best movie theater to go to? 去哪家电影院最好?

--Town Cinema. It’s the closest to home. And you can buy tickets the most quickly.

城镇影院。它离家最近。并且在那里你可以最快地买到票。

发表评论

:?: :razz: :sad: :evil: :!: :smile: :oops: :grin: :eek: :shock: :???: :cool: :lol: :mad: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :idea: :arrow: :neutral: :cry: :mrgreen: