- A+
此外,按课文内容仔细编辑完备的内容百度审核未通过,所以只好把翻译和课文分开直接发布在下面,造成了本文和图文分离,阅读体验相对较差,如果需要已编辑好的文章,也可以直接私信联系我索取。
人教版小学英语学习资料电子课本丨同步课堂教辅资料丨习题试卷
人教版PEP(起点三)小学英语
六年级下册
单词朗读◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ 单词表 ↓↓↓
☆ went 去☆ camp 野营☆ went camping 去野营☆ fish 钓鱼☆ went fishing 去钓鱼☆ rode 骑☆ hurt 受伤☆ ate 吃☆ took 拍照☆ took pictures 照相☆ bought 买☆ gift 礼物☆ fell 摔倒☆ off 落下☆ Labour Day 劳动节☆ mule 骡子☆ Turpan 吐鲁番☆ could 能☆ till 直到☆ beach 沙滩☆ basket 篮子☆ part 角色☆ licked 舔☆ laughed 笑
课文听力◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ 电子课本&课文翻译 ↓↓↓
Unit Three
Where did you go?
第三单元你去哪儿了?
You didn't come to school.
你没来上学。
What happened?
发生什么事了?
I fell off my bike and hurt my foot.
我从自行车上摔了下来,伤着脚了。
Oh dear!
哦,亲爱的!
Are you all right?
你还好吧?
Yes, I'm OK.
是的,我很好。
Thanks.
谢谢。
Can I come and visit you?
我能来看望你吗?
Sure!
当然可以!
You can see my photos from the Labour Day holiday.
你可以来看看我在劳动节假期拍的照片。
Did you go to Turpan?
你去吐鲁番了吗?
Yes, I did.
是的,我去了。
I saw lots of grapes and ate lots of mutton kebabs.
我看到许多葡萄,吃了许多烤羊肉串。
They were delicious.
它们很可口。
Who did you go with?
你跟谁一起去的?
My parents and my uncle.
我父母和我的叔叔。
Let's try
听力练习
John answered a phone call from Amy.
约翰接听了艾米打来的电话。
Listen and tick or cross.
听录音,判断正误,正确的打对勾,错误的画叉号。
John, where are you?
约翰,你在哪里?
It’s time for our first class.
我们该上第一节课了。
Sorry, I’m in the hospital now.
抱歉,我现在在医院。
What happened?
发生什么事了?
I hurt my foot.
我的脚受伤了。
Please tell Mr Hu I’m sorry I can’t come.
请告诉胡老师我不能来上课了。
OK, bye.
好吧,再见。
Let's talk
对话练习
What happened?
怎么了?
I fell off my bike last Saturday and hurt my foot.
我上周六从我的自行车上摔了下来,把脚弄伤了。
That's too bad!
那太糟糕了!
Are you all right?
你还好吧?
I'm OK now.
我现在没事了。
Come and look at my photos from the Labour Day holiday.
过来看看我在劳动节假期拍的照片。
Where did you go?
你去哪儿了?
Mt. Tianshan, Xinjiang.
新疆天山。
I rode a horse.
我骑马了。
Look, it's very small!
看,它很小。
Oh, yes.
哦,是的。
It looks like a mule!
它看起来像头骡子!
Did you go to Turpan?
你们去吐鲁番了吗?
Yes, we did.
是的,去了。
We saw lots of grapes there, but we couldn't eat them.
我们在那儿看到许多葡萄,但是不能吃。
They won't be ready till August.
它们直到八月份才熟。
Where did John go over his holiday?
约翰在他的假期期间去了哪儿?
What did he do?
他干了什么?
Where did you go over your holiday?
你假期去哪了?
What did you do?
你做了什么?
Let's learn
一起学
Where did you go last Saturday?
你上周六去哪儿了?
I went to a forest park.
我去森林公园了。
What did you do there?
你在那儿干什么了?
I rode a bike.
我骑自行车了。
rode a horse 骑马
rode a bike 骑自行车
went camping 野营
hurt my foot 弄伤脚
went fishing 去钓鱼
Listen, answer and write
听录音,回答问题,并写下来。
What did they do yesterday?
他们昨天干什么了?
Carl 卡尔
I went camping yesterday, and hurt my foot.
我昨天去露营了,伤了脚。
Meimei 梅梅
Yesterday was my twelfth birthday.
I got a new bike, and I rode it for the whole day.
昨天是我十二岁生日。
我买了一辆新自行车,我骑了一整天。
Mr Guo 郭先生
Mr Guo is my father’s friend.
Yesterday my father and Mr Guo went fishing, and rode horses.
郭先生是我父亲的朋友。
昨天我父亲和郭先生去钓鱼,骑马。
He went campingand hurt his foot.
他去露营,伤了脚。
She rode a bike.
她骑自行车。
He went fishing and rode horses.
他去钓鱼,骑马。
Let's try
听力练习
Wu Yifan and Amy meet Sarah at school.
吴一凡和艾米在学校遇见萨拉。
Listen and circle.
听录音,圈出正确的答案。
ONE
What are they talking about?
他们在说什么?
TWO
Who did Sarah buy gifts for?
萨拉买的礼物是给谁的?
Hi, Sarah!
嗨,萨拉!
How was your winter holiday?
你的寒假过得怎么样?
Good. I went to Hangzhou.
很好。我去了杭州。
Who did you go with?
你和谁一起去的?
My parents.
我的父母。
We went to see the West Lake.
我们去逛了西湖。
I bought some gifts.
我买了些礼物。
This is for you, Yifan.
这是给你的,一凡。
This is for you, Amy.
这是给你的,艾米。
Wow, thanks!
哇,谢谢!
Let's talk
对话练习
Where did you go over the winter holiday?
你在寒假期间去哪儿了?
My family and I went to Sanya.
我和我的家人去了三亚。
Really?
真的吗?
Did you like it?
你喜欢那儿吗?
Yes, it was so warm.
是的,那里特别暖和。
Hainan is far from here.
海南离这儿很远。
How did you go there?
你们怎么去的?
We went there by plane.
我们坐飞机去的。
How was the beach?
海滩怎么样?
What did you do there?
你们在那儿干什么了?
It was beautiful.
很美丽。
I took lots of pictures, and I also went swimming.
我拍了许多照片,还去游泳了。
Sounds great!
听起来不错!
Can I see your pictures sometime?
我改天能看看你的照片吗?
Sure.
当然可以。
Where did Amy go last winter holiday?
艾米去年寒假去哪儿了?
How did she go there?
她怎么去的?
What did she do?
她干了什么?
Talk about your winter holiday.
谈一谈你的寒假。
Let's learn
一起学
How was your summer holiday, Yifan?
一凡,你暑假过得怎么样?
It was good.
还不错。
I went swimming every weekend and took lots of pictures.
我每个周末去游泳,并拍了许多照片。
ate fresh food 吃新鲜食品
went swimming 去游泳
took pictures 照相
bought gifts 买礼物
Look and say
看一看,说一说
Last summer holiday, Andy ate pineapple rice.
去年暑假,安迪吃了菠萝饭。
He took pictures of it.
他拍了照片。
He went swimming in the river.
他去河里游泳了。
He bought some gifts.
他买了一些礼物。
Robin is not for sale!
罗宾是不卖的!
How much is this?
这个多少钱?
Sorry. You can’t buy him.
对不起。你不能买他。
He’s my friend.
他是我的朋友。
Read and write
读一读,写一写
Discuss with your partner.
与你的伙伴讨论。
How did Wu Yifan meet Max?
吴一凡怎么遇见马克斯的?
What will happen next?
接下来会发生什么?
What's your name?
你叫什么名字?
How about "Max"?
叫“马克斯”怎么样?
Hello, Max!
嗨,马克斯!
Friday, April 23rd
4月23日,星期五
Today was a sunny day.
今天是个阳光明媚的日子。
In the morning, we rode a bike for three people.
上午,我们骑三人自行车。
Max sat in a basket on the front of the bike.
马克斯坐在自行车前面的篮筐里。
That was fun!
那很好玩!
We took pictures of the beautiful countryside.
我们拍了许多美丽的乡村的照片。
We bought some gifts and ate some delicious food.
我们买了一些礼物,还吃了一些美味的食物。
In the afternoon, Mum ate some bad fruit and didn't feel well.
下午,妈妈吃了一些坏的水果,有点不舒服。
So we stayed in the hotel.
于是我们待在旅馆里。
Dad and I wanted to make her happy.
我和爸爸想让她开心。
We dressed up and made a funny play.
我们精心打扮,演了一个有趣的短剧。
Robin played the part of a dog.
罗宾扮演一只狗。
He was so cute.
他特别的可爱。
Max liked him so much.
马克斯非常喜欢他。
He jumped on him and licked him.
他跳到罗宾身上,舔他。
Of course, Robin didn't like it.
当然了,罗宾不喜欢他。
We laughed and laughed.
我们笑个
不停。
It was a bad day but also a good day!
今天有点小状况,但还是不错的一天!
What happened to Wu Yifan’s family?
吴一帆的家人怎么了?
Bad: 坏事:
Mum ate some bad fruit and didn't feel well.
妈妈吃了一些坏的水果,有点不舒服。
Good: 好事:
Dad and I wanted to make her happy.
We dressed up and made a funny play.
我和爸爸想让她开心。
我们精心打扮,演了一个有趣的短剧。
Now write about your bad but good day.
现在写一写你的糟糕但美好的一天。
Today was a bad but good day for me.
今天对我来说是个糟糕的好日子。
First, it was a bad day.
首先,今天是糟糕的一天。
I would like to ride my bike to the park.
我想骑自行车去公园。
But my bike didn’t work.
但我的自行车坏了。
But what did I do then?
但之后我做了什么?
I went to the park with my parents by bus.
我和爸爸妈妈坐公共汽车去了公园。
We saw a baby brother crying, I helped him find his mother.
我们看到一个弟弟在哭,我帮他找到了他的妈妈。
My mom bought me an ice cream.
我妈妈给我买了一个冰淇淋。
We took many beautiful pictures in the park.
我们在公园里拍了很多漂亮的照
片。
So it was also a good day.
所以今天也是个好日子。
As the saying goes,”Bad luck often brings good luck.”
俗话说:“霉运往往会带来好运。”
Let's check
小测验
Listen and write T (true) or F (false).
听录音,判断正误,正确的写 T,错误的写 F。
ONE
Where did you go last weekend, Mike?
你上周末去哪了,麦克?
I went to Hailar.
我去了海拉尔。
What did you do?
你做什么了?
I rode a horse.
我骑马了。
It was very exciting.
太令人兴奋啦!
TWO
What did you do last weekend, Sarah?
上周末你做什么了,萨拉?
I visited a museum.
我参观了博物馆。
Did you have fun?
你玩得开心吗?
Yes, it was great.
是的,很棒。
THREE
Hey, you came early today, Amy.
嘿,你今天来早了,艾米。
Yes, I didn’t walk to school today.
是的,我今天没有走路来学校。
How did you get here?
你怎么来的?
I came by car.
我坐车来的。
I hurt my foot yesterday.
昨天我的脚受伤了。
So my dad brought me.
所以我爸爸带我来的。
FOUR
Where did you go over your winter holiday, Zhang Peng?
张鹏,寒假你去哪儿了?
I went to Harbin.
我去了哈尔滨。
Who did you go with?
你和谁一起去的?
I went with my uncle.
我和我叔叔一起去的。
What did you do there?
你在那里做什么了?
We took many photos.
我们拍了很多照片。
Listen again and answer the questions.
再听一遍录音,回答下列问题。
1. What did Mike do last weekend?
麦克上周末做什么了?
He went to Hailar and rode a horse.
他去海拉尔骑马了。
2. Why did Sarah think her weekend was great?
为什么萨拉觉得她的周末很棒?
She visited a museum.
她参观了博物馆。
3. Why did Amy go to school by car today?
为什么艾米今天坐车去上学?
She hurt my foot yesterday.
昨天她的脚受伤了。
4. What did Zhang Peng do in Harbin?
张鹏在哈尔滨做什么了?
He took many photos.
他拍了很多照片。
Let’s wrap it up
让我们来归纳总结
Look at the pictures.
Choose words to fill in the blanks.
看图片,选择合适的单词填空。
am/ is→was
are →were
eat →ate
drink →drank
run→ran
There were lots of dinosaurs many years ago.
很多年前有很多恐龙。
Some of them ate plants.
他们中的一些吃植物。
Some of them ran faster, so they could eat other smaller dinosaurs.
有些恐龙跑得更快,所以它们可以吃其他较小的恐龙。
But we can only see dinosaurs in museums now.
但我们现在只能在博物馆里看到恐龙。
Story time
故事时间
Am I now on the moon?
我现在在月球上吗?
I can't believe it!
我简直不敢相信!
She must be Chang'e.
她一定是嫦娥。
Oh, there is the rabbit.
哦,那是玉兔。
It's time to go.
该走了。
Good!
太好了!
Here comes a spaceship.
来了一艘宇宙飞船!
How was your holiday?
你假期过得怎么样?
It was fun.
很有趣。
Where did you go?
你去哪儿了?
I went to the moon.
我去月球了。
How did you go there?
你怎么去的?
By spaceship.
乘宇宙飞船。
What did you see?
你看到什么了?
I saw Chang'e, the rabbit and the tree.
我看到了嫦娥,玉兔和桂花树。
Did you take any pictures?
你照相了吗?
Yes, I did.
是的,照了。
Oops, where did I put the pictures?
哎哟,我把照片放到哪儿了?
Oh, it was a dream.