- A+
↑↑↑点击播放,双语内容:
It's really awful having to let a member of your staff go but that's the situation we're in, I'm afraid.
让一名职员离开是很糟糕的事,但鉴于现在的处境,恐怕不得不这样做。
And now you're going to let us go aren't you?
现在你要让我们走了,对吗?
Honestly Paul, I've given my life to this company and, quite frankly, I'm disappointed… no, I'm angry at your decision.
说实话,保罗,我把生命都奉献在这家公司了,坦白地说,我很失望,不,我对你的决定感到生气。
See your biscuits? Well…
看到你的饼干了吗?那么……
Tom!
汤姆!
That's what I think of Tip Top Trading…
这就是我对Tip Top Trading的看法……
What? Hold on Tom.
什么?等下,汤姆。
I think you're a bit confused. I'm not sacking you too.
我想你有点误会。我不是也要解雇你。
I need to talk to you about plastic vegetables… you know, the aubergine idea?
我要跟你们谈谈塑料蔬菜的事,关于茄子的想法。
Oh… I see. You're not sacking us? Sorry Paul… I'll buy you some more biscuits.
我懂了。你不是要解雇我们?抱歉,保罗,我会给你买一些饼干的。
So what was it that you had to say?
那么你想要说什么?
Plastic vegetables. Yours and Anna's idea for a plastic aubergine. I like it. It's good.
塑料蔬菜。你和安娜关于塑料茄子的想法。我喜欢,很不错。
明天继续,早上7:00,不见不散。
课程的难度会随着更新逐渐增加,新同学建议从第1课开始,循序渐进。
新同学戳这里↓↓↓
零食英语小对话「第一季共87课」
零食英语小对话「第二季共100课」
零食英语小对话「第三季共100课」
优秀的你,学完记得打卡呦!
(转发,评论留言:打卡)
Notice: The content above (including the pictures and videos if any) is uploaded and posted by a user of NetEase Hao, which is a social media platform and only provides information storage services.