- A+
1. Would you like to join me? 你
跟我一起去好吗?
2. No, I have not had the pleasure of meeting her yet. 是的,我还没有这个荣幸认识她呢。
3. If there's anything that I can help you in the future, please let me know. 如果将来有什么能帮得上忙的,请告诉我一声。
4. Good. I'm looking forward to seeing you again. It's been a long time. 好。我盼望再次见到你,有很长时间没见了。
5. It's a date and I'll wait for you there. 一言为定,我会在那儿等你。
6. Well, nothing in particular. I'm going to see a movie or something.
嗯,没有什么特别的事情。我想去看电影或干点别的。
Wishes
1. Happy birthday, George. Many happy returns of the day. Here's a present foryou. 生日快乐,乔治!祝你长命百岁。这是给你的礼物。
2. Please accept my heartiest congratulations and best wishes for all the best. I wish you many happy returns of this day. 请接受我衷心的祝贺和良好的祝愿,祝你万事如意。愿你年年有今日,岁岁有今朝。
3. You flatter me. I'd like to say I can't take all the credit. I had lots of help. 你过奖了。我得说这不能全算我的功劳。我得到了许多人的帮助。
Make an appointment 预约
1. I suppose you could come at three. 我想你可以3点钟来这儿。
2. Suppose you call back this afternoon. Then you can fix a definite time with him. 你今天下午再打个电话怎么样?这样你可以与他约定具体时间。
Seeing off 送别
1. Times goes quickly and all good things must come to an end. 时间过得真快,天下没有不散的宴席。
2. I hope the sudden change of climate won't upset you. I won't be able to relax until you're safely back home again. 希望这个骤变的天气不会使你心烦。直到你平安回家我才能放心。
Seeing old friends
1. Haven't seen you for a long time. 我们好久不见了。
2. It's been nice talking to you. 和你聊天真好。
Recruiting招聘人才
1. When should I expect to hear from you? 什么时候能知道消息?
2. What is the range for this position? 这个职位有(工资)范围吗?
3. It seems that you have a very good education background. Do you have any experience? 你的学历背景看上去很不错。你有什么工作经验吗?
4. Do you have a good command of both written and spoken English? 你的英语书写和口头表达能力好吗?
5. I think working in your company would provide me with more opportunities. 我想,在你们公司工作,我可能会有更多的机遇
OK, I hope today's sharing will be useful.
If you want to know more about English, please do not hesitate to subscribe Yige Duck~