- A+
外贸英语邮件的重要性不用多说,外贸业务员能够写出一份得体、规范,又能准确传递出信息的邮件是很有必要的,称之为外贸开发基本功也不为过!那么在外贸英语邮件中去适当地表达自己的需求和态度呢?以下是外贸英语邮件中的一些英语常用语:
外贸英语邮件:重申建议或要求
we suggest that you considering giving us the sole agent status.
我们建议您考虑给我们独家授权。
Could you please let us know in your earliest convenience whether the above terms and conditions are acceptable for you?
以上条款请问您是否能接受,烦请尽早告诉我们。
We will be pleased to supply any further information you require.
我们非常乐意给您提供您要求的进一步信息。
We would be grateful if you could forward any further information about the willing of this order.
对于这笔订单,如果您能再给些明确的信息,我们将十分感激。
外贸英语邮件:催促
A reply by telephone would be appreciated.
事情紧急,如果您能尽快来电,我们不甚感激。
As our demand / request / issue is very urgent, a quick telephone reply would be appreciated.
我们的要求/问题/事情紧急,请尽快回个电话。
Our circumstances do not allow us to go on waiting any longer.
我们目前的情况让我们无法再继续等下去了。
Please give this situation your immediate attention.
请即刻关注这种情况。
Please note that the closing date/deadline for the order is 18 April, so will you please complete the attached forms and return them as soon as possible.
请注意这笔订单的最后期限是4月18日,所以请您尽快填好附件表格,并尽快发给我。
外贸英语邮件:需要注意的词组和表达:
follow up 跟进. 这个词用得很普遍,一个订单接下来,是需要有人去跟进的
with reference to 关于. = with regards to, as for, regarding
as indicated 如..提到的
selling point 卖点. 产品是需要有卖点才可以卖得更好
get back to 回复. 外国人更喜欢用get back to 来表达回复的意思,特别是在邮件和电话里面
look forward to 期待. to 是介词,后面千万不要接do sth
feel free to 表示随便,随意,不要有压力地做某事,在口语和邮件里面都经常用到
remind sb of sth,remind sb that 提醒某人某事( 别人已经忘记或者容易忘记的事情,起强调作用)
Notice: The content above (including the pictures and videos if any) is uploaded and posted by a user of NetEase Hao, which is a social media platform and only provides information s
torage services.