- A+
后面加上不同的词,就成了Thank you so much. / Thank you very much. / Thanks a lot./ Thanks a bunch。
2. I can't thank you enough.
Can’t do sth enough就是再怎么都不为过,这句话就是无法形容对你有多感谢,感激不尽。
3. Cheers
Cheers在英国和澳洲更通用哦。
"I've bought you a drink." "Cheers, mate."
“我给你买了杯酒。”“谢谢,老兄。”
4. I appreciate it.
I/we appreciate这个表达形容我/我们对…非常感谢。
We really appreciate all the help you gave us last weekend.
你们上周末给予我们大力帮助,我们非常感谢。
5. I'm grateful for that/it.
你可以加一点副词,增强感谢的程度哦,比如:
I'll be eternally grateful to you.
我永远感激你。
6. It means a lot to me.
这个程度就更深啦,别人帮了大忙就可以这么说。
7.
That was very
kind of you.
It was great/awesome/thoughtful of you.
You're the best.
You're awesome/great
如果朋友做了很暖心的事情,以上的表达都很实用哦。
8. Oh, you shouldn't have.
比如别人给你礼物时,用来表示你没有期待如此。
对应中文就是“你太客气了”,比如:
Flowers! You shouldn't have!
“给我的鲜花!你不必送的!”
9. I don't know what to say.
形容激动地说不出话来。
10. I owe you (one).
我欠你一份情;我会报答你的这份情。
Thanks for the help, Bill - I owe you one.
谢谢你的帮助,比尔——我欠你个人情。