- A+
《外事接待英语口语》,它收录了英美人日常生活中经常说到、用到的最实用的有关外事接待会话句子、短语,满足你的需求。
Chapter 1 Telephoning
打电话
Dialogue 1 Making a Business Call
打业务电话
Professional Terms
专业术语
represent vi & vt
抗议
corporation n.
公司
supplier n.
提供人
favorable a.
有利的
S: Hello, Blue Company. May I help you ?
你好,蓝星公司,要我帮忙吗?
Z: Yes, May I speak to Mr. Baker please?
是的,我能和贝克先生说话吗?
S: Just a minute. sir, I'll put you through.
请稍等一会儿,先生,我帮你接通。
B: Baker speaking .
我是贝克
Z: Mr. Baker? This is Zhang Hua.
贝克先生吗?我是张华。
B: How are you ,Mr.Zhang?
你好,张先生。
Z: Mr.Braker. I represent the China National Silk Corporation.
贝克先生,我是中国丝绸公司的代表。
I'd like to show you some of our silk products if you like .
如果你愿意的话,我想让你看看我们的一些丝绸产品。
B: Well, but we have our regular suppliers, and we are on very friendly terms.
但是我们有自己固定的供应厂商,并且我们的关系很好。
Z: I'm sure you'll find our rice most favorable and satisfactory It won't take long at all.
但是我相信你会发现我们的价格非常优惠,令人满意。并且它不会占用你太长时间。
B: Ok, When would you like to come?
那好,你什么时候来?
Anytime would be fine.
什么时候都行。
Then come around at about 9:00 tomorrow morning.
那么明天上午九点吧。
I'll be looking for you.
我会等你的。
Thank you, Mr. Baker. I'll be there on time.
谢谢你,贝克先生,我会准时到的。
Dialogue 2
第二节
Placing an Overseas Call
打国际长途
Professional Terms
专业术语
overseas adv & a
海外
operator n.
接线员
additional a.
附加
conference n.
会议
linguistics n.
语言学
Mr Huang is placing an overseas call to America from China.
黄先生从中国打国际长途电话到美国
O:Operator.
接线员。
H: Hello, I'd like to place a person-to-person call to New York USA.
你好……我想给美国纽约打个电话。
Could you give me the rate?
你能告诉我价钱吗?
30 yuan for the first three minutes and 10 yuan for each additional minute.
头三分钟三十元,以后每分钟十元。
Ok, Please go ahead and place the call for me.
那好,请给我接通电话。
Could you tell me the number ,please?
你能告诉我你的号码吗?
503-629-9735.
503-629-9735.
503-629-9735. Right? May I have your name ,please ?
503-629-9735.对吗?能告诉我你的姓名吗?
Yes, I'm Huang He.
可以,我叫黄河。
Ok. Just a minute, I'll put you through.
好,请稍片刻,我帮你接通。
Hello hello.
喂,你好。
Hello, Mr ,Smith. This is Huang He speaking .
你好,史密斯先生,我是黄河。
Mr .Huang ?What a nice surprise to talk to you!
黄先生?接到你的电话真使我又惊又喜。
Mr. Smith. I've got something wonderful to tell you.
史密斯先生,我有个好消息要告诉你。
Really?
真的?
I'm going to New York next week to attend a conference on applied linguistics.
下星期我要到纽约去参加一个关于应用语言学的会议。
That'll be wonderful, I'll meet you at the airport. When will you arrive?
那太好了。我会到机场去接你的。你什么时候到?
I'll get in at 7:30 Thursday evening. CAAC flight number 302 .
我乘的是中国民航302航班,于星期四晚上七点半到。
Ok, I'll see you then.
好,到时见。
Thank you very much, It'll be good to see you. Bye.
非常谢谢你。真想见到你。再见。
Bye.
再见。
Dialogue 3 He Will Call You Back
他给你回电话
Professional Terms
专业术语
reach vi& vt
达到
available a.
可行的
at the moment adv.
此刻
Good morning. M
r .Johnson's office.
早上好,约翰逊先生办公室。
Good morning. I'm calling for Mr.Johnson.
早上好,我找约翰逊先生。
I'm sorry, Mr. Johnson is not here at the moment.
对不起,约翰逊先生现在不在这儿。
Then when can I reach him?
那么我何时可以找到他?
I'm afraid he is not available till afternoon.
恐怕他下午才会来。
Who's that speaking please?
请问你是谁?
This is Chen Gong.
我是陈功。
Do you want to leave word for him to call you?
你想留话叫他给你打电话吗?
Yes, That would be the best, My number is 7878444, extension 6275.
是的,那最好不过了。我的号码是7878444转6275。
I'll have Mr. Johnson call you as soon as possible Mr. Chen.
我会尽早叫约翰逊先生给你回电话的,陈先生。
Thank you., Good-bye.
谢谢你,再见。
Good-bye.
再见
Tips On Reception of Foreigners
外事接待注意事项
I came to see you yesterday.
我昨天来看你。
You went shopping.
你出去买东西了。
I came back.
我回去
I will come to see you tomorrow.
我明天再来看你。
have you had yourd meal?
你吃饭了吗?
You are repairing your bike?
你在修自行车吗?
You ar fat (thin).
你胖了(瘦了)
Have you found a new job?
你找到工作了吗??
How is your divorce?
你是怎么离婚的?
Are you sick?
你病了吗?
I'm so amazed that I meet you here, .
在这里遇到你真让我吃惊。
Where,where.