- A+
新东方在线“新概念英语”11.11狂欢返场,优惠持续,概况请点击:最无缺版别《新概念英语》网络视频精讲课程
经过对话,请答复以下疑问:
(答案请写在文章留言区)
What's Haley doing with her mother?
昨日的听力口语材料参阅答案
Did Cameron go with Mitchell?
No, he didn't. Michelle went alone.
要点说明
1. be able to 会;能
eg. You'll be able to come, won't you?
你能来的,对吗?
2. even more 更多地
eg. She's even more intelligent than her sister.
她甚至比姐姐还聪明。
对话有些
Gloria:I thought that one of the advantages of marrying an older guy... was that I was going to be able to relax.But all this swimming and running and rowing-It's just like how some of my relatives got into this country.
我认为嫁给一个老头的优点之一是, 日子能过的轻松点, 可他又是游水又是跑步又是划船,几乎跟我的同胞们偷渡来美国的进程差不多.
Phil:You know.
你晓得吗?
Haley:Mmm.
母亲。
Phil: You look prettier now than the day we got married.
你比咱们成婚时更秀丽了。
Claire:Oh, honey. And you are even more handsome.
亲爱的 你也更帅了
Phil: I did push-ups in the bathroom.
我有在浴室里悄然练俯卧撑。
Claire:You're funny.
你真"诙谐"
Phil: You're nice.
你真好。
Claire:I have always been nice.
我一向都这么好。
Phil: I've always been funny.
我也一向很诙谐。
Claire:Well
好吧。
Haley: Mom! Dad!
老妈 老爸。
Phil: Ignore her. That could be anyone.
别理她 可所以在叫其别人。
Haley: Phil and Claire Dunphy?
菲尔和克莱尔·邓菲
Claire:Yes, Haley, honey? What is it?
海莉 亲爱的 怎么了?
Haley: I'm gonna go get some shaved ice at the hotel next door with some kids.
我去和近邻的一些孩子,一同去吃点刨冰。
Claire:What kids?
啥孩子?
Haley: Just some kids I met at the pool.
就是在泳池边的那些。
Claire:Okay. Um- I should go with her and
好吧 我得去看看。
Phil: Claire, no. You have to learn to let go. Turning a family vacation into a honeymoon takes commitment.You can do it. Eye of the tiger.
克莱尔 别去。你得学会甩手, 把家庭休假变成度蜜月 要坚持做到哦, 你能做到 猛虎之眼。
新东方在线“新概念英语”11.11狂欢返场,优惠持续,概况请点击:最无缺版别《新概念英语》网络视频精讲课程
等待在 留言区别享您的感悟。
举荐阅览(点击标题即可翻开)
最强版别《新概念英语》网络视频课程
国表里严峻考试网课举荐:终极版别
招聘在线英语口语纠音教师
李延隆,新东方教育集团首届十大讲演师之一,“信赖将来”“愿望之旅”大型公益讲座全国巡讲师,集团20周年功勋教师奖得主,集团教育培训师,集团北美考试打点中心讲演师,北京新东方学校元老级资深名师,首届赴美国造访团成员,在“新东方在线”及“步步高学习机”录制的《新概念英语》课程深受广大英语学习者喜爱,“一天一点”会员口语群创始人兼主讲教师。
等待重视李延隆教师的新浪微博:@李延隆教师
现已添加李延隆教师微信(一号~七号)的不要重复添加。
此微信号由李延隆教师和屈慧贞教师一起维护。回来搜狐,查看更多