有用口语 “没有方向感”英语怎么表达

  • A+
所属分类:成人英语

??关于没有方向感的人来说,东南西北都没有意义,他们只晓得左和右,而且,有的时分还可以把支配给搞反。

他们出门的时分,完全遵循导航的组织,哪怕道路是错的,也得听。因为另外道路,他们也不晓得。

在英语里,他们是directionally-challenged people,在泊车场找不到自个的车,也是有可以的。

The term directionally-challenged can be used to describe:

1. Someone who has difficulty determining right from left,

2. Someone who often confuses directions, and prefers visual aids,

3. Someone who has great difficulty reading maps and/or driving whilelistening to directions.

没有方向感(directionally-challenged)多用来描述以下这三种人:

1. 分不清支配的人,

2. 分不清方向,需要视觉辅佐指路的人,

3. 看不理解地图、听不理解导航的人。

假定你身边也有这样没有方向感的人,那么他们对下面这些场景可以会觉得很了解。

15 Problems All Directionally Challenged People Can Relate To

没有方向感的人感同身受的15个难处

1. When someone’s trying to give you directions and you’re all, “I have noidea what you’re talking about.”

有人给你指路的时分,你完全一副“我不晓得你在说啥”的姿势。

2. Having to turn a map the “proper direction” in order to be able to readit.

需要把地图调转到“适合的方向”才干看懂。

3. “Wait, which way is East again?”

“等会儿,哪边是东来着?”

  So is that a left or a right?

往左仍是往右?

4. When everyone’s like, “You can’t miss it!”

每自个都说”你不会找不到的!”

Um, yes I can.

呃,可我就是找不到啊。

5. When not being able to find your car in the parking lot becomes aregular occurrence.

到了泊车场,常常会找不到自个的车。

Dude, where’s my car?

嘿,我的车呢?

6. When you’re pretty sure your iPhone Maps is drunk.

你觉得你的iPhone地图必定是喝醉了。

7. When your friends know they need to give you special directions in orderto meet up with them.

你的兄弟都晓得给你指路的时分得用特别的办法,你才干找到他们。

8. When you realize you’ve been driving in the wrong direction for the pasthour.

当你知道到曩昔一个小时你都在往错的方向开。

9. When you have absolutely no idea which way to turn coming out of anelevator.

从电梯里出来完全不晓得该往哪边走。

10. When you still get lost trying to find your classes… and it’s halfwaythrough the semester.

过了半学期了,仍是找不到自个上课的教室...

11. When your GPS takes you to the wrong location.

被GPS带到不出名的当地。

12. When trying to read a store directory makes you feel mentallychallenge
有用口语 “没有方向感”英语怎么表达插图
d.

看不理解商场里的规划图。

Missing a turn, like, 20 times. Swearing you’ll pay more attention nexttime around.

错失转弯出口差不多20次。立誓下一次必定要多留心。

14. When your 3 mile hike accidentally turns into a 9 mile hike…

方案步行3英里,成果走了9英里...

15. And when you’ll blindly follow your GPS no matter what it tellsyou.

GPS说怎么走就怎么走。

发表评论

:?: :razz: :sad: :evil: :!: :smile: :oops: :grin: :eek: :shock: :???: :cool: :lol: :mad: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :idea: :arrow: :neutral: :cry: :mrgreen: