- A+
??旅行英语是咱们出国旅行的必备口语。可是许多人的英语基础都很单薄,也不晓得该从哪方面来前进自个的旅行英语。这时分咱们大约从言语的有用性下手,暂时不要管阅览、写作等才能,直接从口语初步,因为学会旅行英语往常口语才是咱们的燃眉之急。只需究竟能开口和老交际流就算抵达了咱们的学习意图。主张我们从旅行往常英语口语对话初步学习,操练的进程中可以多找小火伴仿照旅行的真实场景,坚持下去必定能前进自个的旅行英语。今日教给我们的口语操练论题是:投诉。
一、投诉的具体思路
1.找对投诉目标
I need to see the manager. I have to m
ake a complaint.
我要见司理,我要投诉。
I have a complaint about your poor service. Please ask your manager here.
我要投诉你们糟糕的效能。叫你们司理过来。
2.叙说投诉内容
The pillow cases are stained.
枕套上有污渍。
The room is smelly and there is someone’s hair on the bed!
房间里的气味很难闻,床上还有别人的头发。
There is no hot water.
没有热水。
3.得处处置方案
We will give you a special account.
咱们会给你特别优惠。
You will be given a full refund.
您会得到全额退款。
二、旅行英语往常口语对话之投诉1
因篇幅捆绑只能共享有些内容,可以去这儿获取更多旅行英语材料:,包括各类出国旅行英语学习材料。
A: I want to see the man responsible for selling water cleaner.
我想见担任出售清水器的人。
B: I'm the Sales Manager of this company. You can call me John.
我是本公司出售部的司理。您可以叫我约翰。
A: Well, I bought 2 water cleaners from your company. After they were delivered to my house, I found none of them works properly.
我在你们公司买了两台清水器。等送到家的时分,我发现没有一台是好的。
B: Oh, I'm terribly sorry about that.
哦,真抱愧。
A: What are you going to do about it?
这件事你们方案怎么处置?
B: We'll send maintenance worker to fix them.
咱们会派修补人员前去修补。
A: It’s not necessary. I prefer a full refund.
没有必要了。我期望能得到全额退款。
三、旅行英语往常口语对话之投诉2
A: Hey, waiter, come here.
嘿,效能员,过来。
B: How can I help you, sir?
有啥能为您效能的,先生?
A: I have a complaint about the safety of food in this restaurant. Please ask your manager here.
我要投诉这家餐厅的食物平安,找你们司理来。
B: What’s wrong with the food, sir?
食物有啥疑问吗,先生?
A: Didn’t you see a fly floating over the soup?
你没看到看这汤上面漂着一只苍蝇吗?
B: How could that be? It has been checked carefully before it was served.
怎么可以会这样?上菜之前都细心查看过了呀。
A: Anyway, I want to see your manager. I need a reasonable solution.
不管怎样,我要见你们司理。我需要个合理的处置方案。
B: Ok, I’ll find the manager.
好的,我帮您把司理叫来。
出国在外,投诉也是需要掌控的旅行英语论题之一。但旅行英语往常口语的前进也不是一蹴即至的作业,经过操练旅行英语往常口语对话,你能灵敏了解常见论题,学起来也愈加有代入感。