- A+
不经意间扫过这篇文章,看过以下这些总结,相必我们都能回想起自个的翠绿年月。
咱们的母亲在教育咱们的时分所用的表达形形色色,但细心总结,其实有必定套路的。
而且,不管中文仍是英文,这些话跨越了时空、言语和文明,全球各地的小孩都是听着这些话生长的。
尽管一些表达听上去有点粗鲁,但长大后细心回味,其间无不渗透着巨大的母爱!
在父亲节降临之际,向全国的母亲和父亲们问候!
——邱政政
Money does not grow on trees.
钱又不是树上长出来的。
Don't make that face or it'll freeze in that position.
别给我气色看,否则我让你一向都是那种气色。
If I talked to my mother like you talk to me...
我要是像你跟我说话那样跟我母亲说话,她早就……
What if everyone jumped off a cliff? Would you do it, too?
别人干啥你就干啥啊?要是别人都去跳崖,你去不去?
You have enough dirt behind those ears to grow potatoes!
你耳朵后边的土都可以用来种马铃薯了!
If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.
你要是学不会好好说话,那就别说话。
Don't put that in your mouth; you don't know where it's been!
别把不晓得哪来的东西放到嘴里!
Don't eat those, they will stunt your growth.
别吃这些对长身体不好的东西。
If you don't eat those, you will stunt your growth.
不吃这个你怎么长得大?
I hope that when you grow up, you have kids "Just Like you"! (Also known asthe "Mother's Curse")
我期望你今后的孩子就跟你相同!(这句就是传说中“母亲的咒骂”)
Because I'm your mother that's why.
我是你妈,这就是为啥!
If you fall out of that tree and break you leg , don't come running tome.
假定你从树上掉下来摔断了腿,别跟我这哭哭啼啼的!
"Cheer up, the worst is yet to come." Usually said in advance ofgrounding.
别哭丧着脸,还有更糟的呢。(在关你禁锢之前的提示)
Because I said so.
我说是怎样就是怎样。
Just wait till your father gets home.
等你爹回来再拾掇你!
I brought you into this world and I can take you OUT !!
我能把你生下来,也能把你弄没了!!
Bored! How can you be bored? I was never bored at your age.
无聊?你怎么可以觉得无聊?我跟你相同大的时分历来不觉得无聊。
哈哈哈,我们还听过和说过哪些话,一同来共享下吧
年少的回想老是夸姣的。
抢手查找:雅思6.5分强化班 暑假住宿班25人班 暑假班 强化班 冲刺班 精品课程