- A+
在招待客户时咱们常常需要用到各种礼貌用语,外贸专业的更需要懂得各种英语招待口语。下面修改给我们共享一些招待客户的有用口语,等待我们阅览!
外贸英语口语招待客户用语篇一
1.Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics?
对不住,你是来自西方电子公司的苏姗。戴卫斯吗?
2.Yes, I am. And you must be Mr. Takeshita.是的,我就是,你必定是竹下先生吧。
3.Pardon me. Are you Ralph Meyers from National Fixtures?
对不住,请问你是从国家设备公司来的雷夫。梅耶史先生吗?
4.I"m Dennis. I am here to meet you today.我是丹尼斯,今日我到这儿来接你。
5.I"m Donald. We met the last time you visited Taiwan.我是唐纳德,前次你来台湾时咱们见过面。
6.I"m Edwin. I"ll show you to your hotel.我是爱德温,我带你去旅馆。
7.How was your flight? Was it comfortable?
你坐的班机怎么样?还舒畅吗?
8.It was quite good. But it was awfully long.班机极好,就是时刻太长了。
9.D
id you have a good flight?
你旅途开心吗?
10.Not really, I"m afraid. We were delayed taking off,and we encountered a lot of bad weather.不太好,咱们起飞延误了,还遭受了恶劣的气候。
11.How was your flight?
你的航班怎样?
12.Did you get any sleep on the plane?
你在飞机上睡觉了吗?
13.Mr. Wagner, do you have a hotel reservation?
华格纳先生,你预定过旅馆吗?
14.No, I don"t. Will it be a problem?
不,我没有,会有困难吗?
15.I don"t think so. I know several convenient hotels. Let me make some calls.我认为没有,我晓得有几家便当旅馆,让我打几个电话。
外贸英语口语招待客户用语篇二
16.I"ve made a reservation at the hotel you used last time.我已预定了你前次住过的旅馆。
17.We"ve booked a Western-style room for you.咱们已为你订了一间西式的房间。
18.Let"s go to the station to get a train into town.咱们到火车站去搭车进城。
19.Does it take long to get into Taibei from here?
从此地去台北要好久吗?
20.It"s about an hour.大约要一个小时。
21.We"ll get a taxi from the station.咱们到火车站乘租借车。
22.There"s a shuttle bus we can use.咱们可搭乘机场班车。
23.I"ve brought my car, so I can drive you to your hotel.我开车来的,所以我开车送你到旅馆。
24.You must be hungry. Shall we get something to eat?
你必定饿了,咱们吃点东西好吗?
25.That sounds good. Let"s get something at the hotel restaurant. I feel a little tired.那太棒了,咱们就到旅馆餐厅吃点东西,我有点累了。
26.Would you like to have some dinner?
你想吃饭吗?
27.What would you like to eat?
你想吃啥呢?
28.Can I take you out to dinner? It"ll be my treat.我带你出去吃饭好吗?这次我请客。
29.If you"re hungry, we can eat dinner now.假定你饿了,咱们如今就去吃饭。
30.Have you had breakfast yet?
你吃过早餐了吗?
外贸英语口语招待客户用语篇三
31.Yes. It was delicious.是的,味道极好。
32Good. Let"s go to the office.好的,咱们去单位吧。
33.How is your room?
你的房间怎样?
34.Did you sleep well last night?
你昨晚睡得好吗?
35.Why don"t we go to the office now?
为何咱们如今不去单位呢?
36.We"ll start with an orientation video. It runs about 15 minutes.咱们将从一个电视简报初步,大约放15分钟。
37.The tour will take about an hour and a half. We ought to be back here by 3:00.赏识大约要一个半小时,3点钟早年回到这儿。
38.Our new product line has been very successful. We"ve expanded the factory twice this year already.咱们新的出产线非常红功,咱们本年已把工厂拓宽了两倍。
39.I"d like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you"d like to know?
我将向你介绍咱们的公司,你有啥特别想晓得的吗?
40.We have some reports to show you for background information.咱们还有一些陈述向你介绍布景材料。
41.Is your factory any different from other plastics factories?
你们工厂和其他塑胶工厂有何不一样呢?
42.Yes, our production speed is almost twice the industry-wide average.是的,咱们的出产速度是其他工厂两倍。
43.I"d like to explain what makes this factory special.我要向你阐明本工厂的特性。
44.This is the most fully-automated factory we have.这是咱们的全主动化工厂。
45.It"s the most up-to-date in the industry.这是同业中最新式的。
46.We"ve increased our efficiency by 20% through automation.经过主动化咱们的功率添加了20%.
47.Could you tell me the cost of production per unit?
请你告诉我每件制品的出产本钱好吗?
48.I"m afraid I don"t know. Let me ask the supervisor in this section.恐怕我不晓得,让嗡炒问询一下该组的担任人。
49.I"m not really sure about that. Mr. Jiang should know the answer to that.关于那事我不敢断定,蒋先生大约晓得答案。
50.Let me direct that question to the manager.让我直接问司理好了。