「学英语」初级英语《在月亮下面》中英文对照小说连载阅览-14

  • A+
所属分类:在线英语

The guard smiled. ‘My captain phoned you about the two people from 0M-45. He’建关生批言控新天 the brother of Captain Seru.’

那个卫士笑了:“是咱们队长给您打电话,告诉您0M-45号那两自个人的事。他是塞鲁船长的哥哥。”

Zadak didn’t smile. ‘The prison commander is going to kill you and your captain.’

扎达克没有笑:“狱长会把你和你们队长都杀掉的。”

‘It doesn’t matter.’ The guard said. ‘We want to help.’

“没联络,”那个卫士说,“咱们情愿协助。”

‘Midnight,’ Zadak said, and walked away.

“午夜。”扎达克说一声就走了。

At midnight, there were four guards at the front gate of prison 888, and there was one guard at the back gate.

午夜时分,888号监狱正门前有四个卫士,还有一个卫士守在门后。

The guard opened the gate and Zadak went in. The guard said nothing.

那个卫士翻开后门,扎达克走了进入。卫士啥也没说。

They walked downstairs into a big room. A lot of prisoners slept on the floor because there were on beds or chairs.

他们走下楼梯进了一个大房间。那个房间没有床也没有椅子,许多监犯睡在地板上。

Kiah and Rilla sat on the floor near the door.

凯和瑞拉坐在门边的地板上。

‘You can talk for five minutes,’ the guard said quietly. ‘The next guard arrives at 12:15’

“你们可以谈五分钟,”那个卫士悄然说,“下一班卫士十二点一刻来。”

Kiah and Rilla stood up. ‘Good evening, Commander,’ they said.

凯和瑞拉站启航。“晚上好,司令。”他们说。

Zadak looked at the prisoners. ‘Why are all these people he
「学英语」初级英语《在月亮下面》中英文对照小说连载阅览-14插图
re?’ he said to Kiah and Rilla.

扎达克看了看那些监犯。“这些人为啥被关在这儿?”他问凯和瑞拉。

‘They’re in prison because Gog doesn’t like them. I talk to Gog about rain, I talk to him about the AOL, but he never listens.

“高格不喜爱他们,所以把他们关了起来。我跟高格说了下雨的事,还有人工臭氧层的事,可是他根柢不听。

Today, someone told me about some fires in the new forest here in Africa; but Gog doesn’t want to hear about those fires.’

今日有人告诉我非洲那些幼林失火了,可是高格根柢不想听火灾的事。”

Zadak laughed angrily. ‘And he doesn’t want the hear about my trees in Australia. He never

Listens to me.

扎达克愤恨地冷笑了一声:?膊幌冒拇罄俏夷切┦髁值氖隆K床惶业摹?

He’s always thinking about Mars, Not about our beautiful planet Earth.’

他老是想着火星,历来不想想咱们秀丽的地球。”

发表评论

:?: :razz: :sad: :evil: :!: :smile: :oops: :grin: :eek: :shock: :???: :cool: :lol: :mad: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :idea: :arrow: :neutral: :cry: :mrgreen: