1. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Having a relaxed or unhurried life is the best way of life for a person.
2. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? A person needs talent to be an artist. Please use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
3. Traffic congestion is becoming worse in many cities. What do you think we should do to decrease the usage of car or other vehicle and solve the traffic
4. Describe a special gift you gave to someone else. Explain why it is a special gift?
5. Describe the changes in your life five years from now on. Include specific examples and details in your explanation.
6. Some people prefer to have classes during the day and do part-time jobs in the evening while others prefer to have classes in the evening and do part-time jobs during the day. Which do you prefer?
7. Describe a day that you enjoyed the most or was the most special to you. Include reasons and details to support your response.
8. What will you do when you need to find an answer to a question: to ask a teacher, to search the Internet, or to read a book?
9. Do you agree or disagree with the following question. In order to stay happy, you must have a job that you love doing.
10. Do you like jobs with opportunities tointeract with people, or do you prefer to work without contact with real people? Please explain your preference with specific reasons.